Wednesday, February 10, 2010

so much to say

Sierra is experimenting every day with new sounds that she can make with her tongue and mouth - it's super cute! Although she still grunts when she is frustrated or mad, most of the grunting has now turned into happier noises! (the grunts were pretty funny, but I was beginning to get worried she may grunt her way through adolescence!!)

Last week she was into the shrieking - very very high pitched shrieking. One morning when she and Kyle were playing downstairs, I woke up to sounds that sounded like cats playing in our house!
This week the new fad is blowing rasperries and spit bubbles! It is hilarious and she can entertain herself for a long time! At the same time as she is playing with her spit (or milk) and spraying anyone who is close by, she is practicing her "agoo"s and "gee"s. It is so fun to have these coos and baby talk fill our house :)

...and I see the days of constant bib wearing in our very near future

I'll have to get some video uploaded soon - she's too cute for words :)


she loves to stare at the camera, so it's hard to get a smile when the camera comes out
she loooooooves her Daddy! again, no smile because of the camera, but I promise you that just before I pulled it out she was smiling, talking and blowing raspberries and having a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Your post warmed my heart, Jen.

    What a joy and blessing to have Sierra filling your place with the happy sounds of love she now makes. Record them any way you can.. it'll be fun to play them back for her (and you)later on.

    ..and I HAVE seen her mood totally change when that camera comes out! she's done it to me, and often. You're gonna have to be sneaky like the papparazzis and hide behind a tree or curtains :)

    Love, love, love!!!
    Mami/Abuelita

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting soooo big. When can I see her and squeeze those precious cheeks? Next week? She is a DOLL!!! xoxo (oh...and it's been a week...time for a new post!)

    ReplyDelete