Monday, May 9, 2011

Agua! and Mother's Day :)

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Kyle (& Sierra of course) gave me some beautiful pink tulips, a sweet card and a photo collage. Our day started with an 8am meeting at church so we stopped at SB on the way to get my coffee "treat". After church Kyle had reservations for us to have brunch downtown and it was amazing - great food, great atmosphere, warm muffins, and just because it was Mother's Day we got a free slice of cake and a 5x7 picture of the 3 of us from a photographer the restaurant hired! Sierra then took a nap while Kyle and I watched a movie. Once she was up, I went down for my nap while Kyle had some daddy/daughter time. I woke up to find this....

I'm sure you could hear that laugh for miles - she was LOVING it! ...especially when she turned towards mommy and discovered she could get me wet!!
 pure JOY
 then we tossed the clothes and put her in the pool, which she lovingly called the "boat"


 she was "tooting noodles", so of course she had to "eat" them!

 totally "nakie" now!
what a little ham  :)

We all had a blast! Once we got the little one bathed and in bed, our good friend came over to babysit so Kyle and I could slip away to meet some friends for yogurt. We sat outside, enjoying the breeze and good conversation.

It was the perfect day! I am sooo blessed to be a Mommy to this sweet little girl (and boy on the way)...and wife to my amazing husband. Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie pie! She is very blessed to have you as her Mommy!

    ReplyDelete