Sierra is at that stage where she repeats everything she hears! A lot of times she repeats you in the moment, right after you say something. But you can tell she's very attentive and always listening because a lot of times she will say something we said long afterwards... And surpringly it's usually in context.
Today she and I were outside blowing bubbles on the deck. Intold her we needed to get her shoes from inside if she wanted to play in the grass. So she goes to the door, looks at Kyle (who is on the couch) through the window and starts yelling "hey babe! Hey babe!" He and I just kept laughing. She's hilarious
On the subject of talking, I've noticed she is starting to use some complete sentences! They're short, but complete.
"Baby Reid eat more. Sessah eat more too."
"Mommy get it."
"Daddy fix it."
And I just started hearing her use the first person a few times today - instead of referring to herself as "Sesah", she said "I".
oh sweet girl, you are growing up too fast!!!!
LOL, oh my, that literally made me laugh out loud at work; that is too funny!!
ReplyDelete