this girl looooooves to sing! She is learning new songs like crazy and sings them all the time- in bed, in public, while eating, to get Reid to stop crying, in the car, all day! She sure keeps me entertained!
* Her favorite songs are: Jesus Loves Me, Wheels on the Bus (adding lots of animal verses), ABC's, Joy Joy Joy Joy, I Love You (Barney song), Happy Birthday, Hallelujah, Oh my Darling ("Oh my Dah-ying), Away in a Manger, Have Patience
* She has recently started humming too - she'll hum the perfect tune to songs she knows. And now she is making up words to songs! It's so funny!
* when I read her nursery rhymes book, she makes me sing each one instead of reading them. I'm so glad no one else can hear me, haha! If I tell her I don't know how to sing that one, she says "Mommy, can you twy?!" in such a sweet voice, I give it my best :)
* today in the car she sang this, to the tune of the Barney song "We love Mommy, we love Mommy, we love Mooooomy thiiiiis much...". It made my whole day :)
* she has long names for the titles of some songs, "can you sing me the 'Jesus Loves Me This I Know' song?" and "let's sing "A, B, C, D, E, F, G song!"
No comments:
Post a Comment