Sierra has always been a talker, but somehow she seems to have stepped it up a level. She literally is talking EVERY second that she is awake...and even when she's supposed to be sleeping!
...she is currently in her room (not in her bed taking a nap, like she should be), sitting on the floor reading book after book after book to all of her animals. first she lined them all up in her bed and was "teaching" them. she kept saying "ok, today we are going to learn about...puppies." And then I saw her pretending to pass things out to each animal. She kept rearranging them and showing them more things. She is sitting in a spot where I can't see her in the monitor anymore, but oh, I can still hear her! She stops talking only to take a breath...and then keeps going. Now she's scolding someone. Haha! She's hilarious. Ok, now she's singing to them. I wish I could record this :)
While I really wish she was napping, I love to listen to her play by herself...and she IS following the rule - do not come out of your room until Mommy gets you at the end of nap time. At least she's staying in her room.
After staying with my parents for a few days with the kids, my Dad made the comment "I don't think a single thought passes through her mind that she doesn't say out loud."....SO TRUE!
I love my talkative, social, hilarious, sweet, spirited little girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment