Reid:
* every night at bedtime he requests that we sing 2 songs- "Happy Birthday Auntie Meli" and "Reindeer song" (as in Rudolph)
* every time we talk about a "deer", Reid repeats it saying "reindeer". to him they are one in the same
* the last few days he has called me "princess beauty mommy" :)
* often while eating, he holds up a piece of food and says "this is a bad guy!" ...and then eats it
* when I turn on Reid's lamp in the morning he covers his eyes and says "sunny!"
* he says "yes" with about 3 syllables for the "s" = "yessssss"
----------------
Sierra:
* I told her I was going to dinner with other Mommies for a Mommy date and she said "oh! To talk about Jesus?!"
* I stubbed my toe pretty hard and she ran up to me saying "it's ok mommy, God can heal you"
* she heard Poppa come in the door and yelled "we're in here, Poppa sweetheart!"
* sometimes for the past tense of "break" she says "brewk", rhyming with stew. i.e. "oh no! The crayon just brewk!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment