so yesterday I made a new discovery...I am definitely sporting the famous pregnancy kankles. yes, my ankles are swollen and awkward. it's lovely :) i secretly thought i had slipped by without them since I hadn't had swelling yet, but nope - they have made an appearance...I'll spare you the pictures though since they're not so pretty :)
...and I think that Sierra has dropped.
we're getting closer and closer! the dr. predicts that she will come early...could it be tomorrow? next week? ...ahhh, the suspense!!
we can't wait to meet her!
How exciting, hang in there! My feet got terribly swollen after delivery, just a warning ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for a Camp Frazier update. Sorry about the cankles....get your feet up if you can. I actually vote for taking a picture...you think they are gross but it will be fun to look back at 6 months from now. I can barely remember my own baby belly. So sad. We're praying for you and a safe delivery of Sierra. Happy Birthing!!!
ReplyDelete:) :) :) :) :) I am soooo excited to see her!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the ankle situation. :) Can't wait to meet baby Sierra! Miss you guys, Nic
ReplyDeleteso sorry, jen... but you'll see, it's all worth it! :)
ReplyDelete