8 lbs, 22 inches and BEAUTIFUL!!!!! we love her sooooooooo much!
...more details to come, but for now here are a few pictures so you all can at least meet our little sweetie!
sleeping in the hospital - it was a traumatic day for her and boy did she sleep it off!
love at first sight...it's already so obvious how much she loves her daddy and how much her daddy adores her!
her first real outfit, ready to head home! thanks Kaylea for the super cute onesie!
look how tiny she is in there!
i love sierra grace!!! she is an amazingly sweet and beautiful little girl.. a very fitting middle name :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE her. She is sooooo beautiful. I showed Chris all the pictures tonight and he said she looks exactly like Jen. He can't wait to meet her...and hold her if Kyle will let him! Thanks so much for letting me meet her. These pictures are PRECIOUS. She is so adorable. Can't wait for lots of fun memories with our girls. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Sierra is precious! And good job mommy, you look great. I wish I looked that cute after having Emma :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my- she is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. Much Love, Bianca
ReplyDelete