Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fall

we don't usually get to see much of the Fall season around here, which is sad, but we have had and handfull of beautiful sunny, chilly afternoons to enjoy. these pictures are from Thanksgiving weekend, enjoying one of those gorgeous days outside ... it was so fun to have cousin Alex to keep busy with! (little Anya was sleeping away inside)

strike a pose. my sister is the one who gives Sierra all her cute trendy clothes (i.e. theis peacoat), Auntie Meli keeps her in style :)

see?!

this is the photo shoot i made them sit still for...i got some really cute shots :)

"fixing" the truck, just like Daddy/Tio was doing to Big Blue

they even got to play inside! what a fun afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Sierra looks just like you in that second picture! I love these pics of the cousins playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Meli has FANTASTIC taste! Sierra looks so unbelievably cute in that little peacoat! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Meli has great taste! Sierra is adorable and that little peacoat is to die for. I'll have to buy one for Mackenzie. (I'm Jennifer's Mom) :)

    ReplyDelete